Goooglenews

Same Sex Marriage Legalized In Australia

Same Sex Marriage Legalized In Australia

Same Sex Marriage  Legalized  In  Australia
November 15
05:19 2017

Gooogle News Team |

It is unequivocal, it is overwhelming. They have spoken in their millions and they have voted overwhelmingly yes for marriage equality.

As per the report of a national survey Australians had showed up grand yes nod towards same sex marriage.It had turned up as the next step for making a legislation making it 26 nation formalizing the unions. Colorful celebrations crowned Australia wednesday.

Wedding dresses,sequined suits, loud cheer graced Australia’s Sydney Park. Australia’s chief statistician revealed that 61.6 percent citizens voted in favor following the rest 38.4 percent citizens against flavor.

Even the Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull stated that he would put a proposal to parliament to pass law on marriage equality by the end of the year.

“It is unequivocal, it is overwhelming. They have spoken in their millions and they have voted overwhelmingly yes for marriage equality,” he told reporters in Canberra. “They voted yes for fairness, yes for commitment, yes for love.”

“It’s a g’day. Way to go Australia,” tweeted U.S. TV host Ellen DeGeneres.

About Author

goooglenews

goooglenews

Related Articles

0 Comments

No Comments Yet!

There are no comments at the moment, do you want to add one?

Write a comment

Write a Comment